Saturday, March 5, 2011


Hi everyone, I am so sorry for not updating this blog in some time. I have been so busy with my classes and just plum didn't have any time. I will be very busy these next few weeks. My son is coming home from college and he is going to have his wisdom teeth taken out. so I get to play mommy for a while! YAY!! :) Then a few days after that, I will be hosting an all day Hook-In. We are having this hook- in at a log cabin not to far away from me in a shop called Sweet Annie's Basketry. She has been cleaning and preparing for this event and I do appreciate all that she has done!! Thanks Marjorie!! This Hook-in will be from 9:00 to 4:00 with a carry in lunch. We will have a rug hooker/shop owner Paula, who will be coming to give us instructions on how to properly bind our rugs!! Thanks Paula!! We will be hooking a HIT N MISS mat. Hit and miss is just grabbing any ole strip and hook it in. Very beginner friendly project!! So for now I will be away but please know I appreciate all of you gals following this blog, it means a lot to me!! sally

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun, (not the wisdom tooth extraction) the hook-in...take care of baby and enjoy the hook-in!!
    ~Ronda

    ReplyDelete